nice, it is very snappy. I could see this would encourage more use.

The home link is out of sync with the FrontPage.

Oddly I'm not able to clone the github source without first cloning it. Anyway
the issue with the home link seems to be in profileReady/mustache.html, it
points to "index" which is a WIKI page not yet created

I can certainly live without email notifications. I don't need anymore email