On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:38 PM, Mikeal Rogers wrote:

> I tested the latest code in recover-couchdb and it looks great.

We need to package this so that it is useable by end-users, and put a link to
it on http://couchdb.apache.org/notice/1.0.1.html

I'm the last guy who knows what that would mean... anyone? I think we should do
this today.

Do we need to do anything formal and time consuming before linking to the
recovery tool / process from that page?

Also, someone needs to write up the how-to instructions, along with a
description of what to expect.

Chris