Agreed. That sounds like a good plan. I'd just want to ensure that the
Erlang side can be installed as a release and run as a release, or included
as apps, to a project and run without a problem. This can be complicated by
having the build system do so much with the configuration files. Which is
why I simply put them in priv and reference them that way. But something can
be figured out.

Tristan