On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:24, Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... and you ?

Most of all, I want a better schedule/insight into the release
process. Even when reading the dev list, it's completely unclear when
I might expect the next release or what the blockers are. Releases
seem to just keep slipping, or maybe releasing isn't a very big
priority, at least that's what it looks like from the outside.

For the rest, I would like more documentation. The CouchOne API
documentation is a step in the right direction, having good docs about
the query server protocol would also be very helpful. Yes, I realize I
can read the couchjs JS code, but that's not a substitute for good
docs.

The new Futon that Mikeal was working on would be nice to have.

As for more pie-in-the-sky things, it would be nice to have more
efficient view indexing (using multiple processes, for example --
map/reduce should enable that, right?) and an official way to do
full-text search.

Cheers,

Dirkjan