On Aug 25, 2011, at 1:55 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Oh right. Not entirely certain how fixable that's going to be.
>
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Jan Lehnardt <j...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 24, 2011, at 06:04 , Paul Davis wrote:
>>
>>> What commit-hash thing?
>>
>> Where the commit hashes in current git.a.o are different from the test repo.

        Are the tree hashes expected to be different? (i.e. did we rearrange
the contents as well as the commits?)  The more similar the code is, the easier
it is to prove where things have drifted apart.  I can perhaps help with that
if someone can point me to a couple of repos and the expected outcome.  :)

--
dustin sallings