On Aug 26, 2011, at 6:10 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> The mirror:
>
>    http://git.apache.org/couchdb.git
>
> The writable repo:
>
>    http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git
>
> I haven't looked into this at all yet myself. I'll be working on this
> tomorrow and Sunday though so if you have questions I'll be around.

        Yikes, sorry.  I keep this list kind of hidden away and forget to look
sometimes.

        I ran a tree convergence report thing between the WIP and the mirror
and I found them to have identical source code even though the commits vary:

        http://public.west.spy.net/tmp/apache-wip-vs-mirror.html

        If you look back through the history far enough, you'll see that WIP
has 5 commits that were missing from mirror, one of them apparently getting
split over two commits and that's where your hashes began to diverge.  The
trees quickly did not, though.

--
dustin sallings