Hi Jan,

On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 21:41 +0100, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2012, at 21:24 , Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> > What about helping downstream with security fixes?
> where downstream folks can subscribe and get notified about impeding
> releases as well as security notices. Would that be a good first step?
 Usually couchdb-announce mailinglist is enough. On the other hand if
you mean package-maintainers would be a more general list, discussing
packaging problems then it may help. If you have a general development
mailing list, that's enough as well.

> What else could we do to help you downstream?
 If we can discuss any possible problems with regarding packaging
that would be good.

> > When CouchDB 1.2.0 is expected to be released?
> We are expecting to call a vote in the next few days (pending release
> manager time). [...]
 How it goes? Can I expect a release in the next days?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS