Does anyone think it would be a good idea to list the proposed
changes/issues to/with the site and then have the community vote on them?

Opinion:

   - I think the new site feels very much up to current design trends.
   - The current site far surpasses the previous's site delivery of the
   message: "CouchDB is alive and ready for you to start using it!"
   - I think the focus on the text keeps it simple and easy to understand.
   - The "Quick Links" listed under "Development" could be a good thing to
   have at the very top of the "Want to Contribute?" section.  That way a
   person could jump right in instead of TL;DR'ing that section.

Do we have the ability to tweak the themes of JIRA or the Wiki to have it
better match the homepage?

Jonathan Porta