Benoit,

Jan is looking into a way of getting all Github comments sent to the ML.
That solves both problems. It allows people more comfortable with Github to
comment on the PRs in the context of Github. (Which is obviously
preferable.) And it allows the project to have a permanent record of the
discussion on the developer mailing list where we can all monitor it.

--
NS