Done!

https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/board_report_august_2013

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official tweet:

https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/368154559488610304

And Google+ posts:

https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/biAq1iqfxfS
https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/LkkruL5N2Ni

We also have a Hacker News item:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6221309

And several Reddit items:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1kgcar/couchdbs_board_report_august_2013/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/1kgcm9/couchdbs_board_report_august_2013/
http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/1kgcni/couchdbs_board_report_august_2013/
http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1kgcoe/couchdbs_board_report_august_2013/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+, Hacker
News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item
directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people with
questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.

P.S. Dirkjan, sorry for getting your name wrong in the report! :/ Can't
change that now.

But at least you have my apology on record. ⬏

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater