On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Jan Lehnardt <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> I went through all commits in the branch and cleaned up a few language and
> grammar nits that I just committed. Overall this is totally awesome, thanks
> so much for your effort!
>
> You imported a few parts from guide.couchdb.org and a blog post by
> Christopher Lenz. We need to make sure to attribute these correctly in our
> NOTICE file. For the guide, there isn’t a big issue, we just need to mention
> its Creative Commons license and we best just email Christopher and ask if
> he’s cool with adding his post.

I'd mailed Christopher about copyrights. Hope he'll make response soon.

For CouchDB Guide do I have list all files with his content and what
copyright line should be? Is it enough to have:

 * share/doc/src/foo/bar.rst share/doc/src/foo/baz.rst share/doc/src/foo/boo.rst

   Creative Commons Attribution license.

> Are there any other external sources you borrowed from?

There are:

Externals API by Paul Davis (N.B. refactor it a bit)
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/1781-reorganize-and-improve-docs/share/doc/src/externals.rst
Source: http://davispj.com/2010/09/26/new-couchdb-externals-api.html

Replication Protocol by Benoitc
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/1781-reorganize-and-improve-docs/share/doc/src/replication/protocol.rst
Source: http://www.dataprotocols.org/en/latest/couchdb_replication.html

Sphinx httpdomain extension
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/1781-reorganize-and-improve-docs/share/doc/ext/httpdomain.py
Source:
https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx-contrib/src/a94e8149babc860d0bf18ff6ea7521ecfce0b43b/httpdomain/sphinxcontrib/httpdomain.py
However, it's heavy modified for our needs and doesn't backward compatible

+ a lot of Wiki content

--