On 27. November 2013 at 11:51:17, Garren Smith (gar...@apache.org) wrote:

> Awesome, thanks Alexander.
> On 27 November 2013 at 12:46:27 PM, Alexander Shorin (kxe...@gmail.com)
> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Garren Smith
> wrote:
> > What are we going to do with patches for query.couch? It seems
> everyone is happy to deprecate it. We just now need someone who
> would be willing to maintain it outside of the git repo?
>
> If nobody minds and/or don't plan to handle it, let me pick it and
> than I believe we'll found the man who'll be interested in his
> active
> support.
> Any license clearance procedures should be done there or it's
> enough
> to just grab and push jquery.couch.js to the new repo?
>
> --

Yay, its ALv2 so you can just fork away :-).

What do we break if this is pulled out, from a community perspective?

I *think* from a semantic versioning perspective we are not using the library
to provide any API, so from CouchDB repo perspective, perhaps a note in the
docs & then a jira to remove after next release seems sensible to me.

A+
Dave