Here goes, via email:

"bolded text     for" (formatting error?)

"copyrighted by" (the original "copyright" here is more correct I believe)

"will be supported by a healthy community over time" -- was originally
"seen to by", meaning, code will be produced by the community. I
believe this edit changes the meaning

"taken on those mailing lists" -> "taken on the mailing lists"

"A contributor is someone who adds value, content or supports the
project in some way." -- was originally "is contributing to". I don't
understand why this has changed. There's no need to clarify, perfectly
fine to just say a contributor is someone who contributes. It's a
simple definition because it's a simple concept. No need to complicate
it.

"Community" -- would add "(community management, marketing, etc.)"

"(which includes management, design, UX, branding, marketing...)" -> "
(blogging, design, UX, branding, etc.)"

"(includes globalisation/internationalisation and examples)" ->
"(docs, examples, l10n/i18n, etc.)"

"Managing confidentially-reported security issues" -> "Managing security issues"

Cut " to drive most of these tasks as they arise."

"uses the Apache STeVe approach" -> "uses Apache STeVe"

"are made on our mailing lists via" -- cut "on our mailing lists",
redundant info

"If lazy consensus cannot be reached and discussion does not result in
general agreement on a course of action, move to a vote." -- seems to
be a repetition of the preceding para? Would also replace "general
agreement" with "consensus" so we're using the same term throughout

"If a change is made to project assets that a committer determines
will adversely impact the integrity of the project, committers can
exercise veto power." -- disagree with this sentence. Too broad. We
need to very carefully think about what we are going to allow vetoes
on. When we discussed this on IRC, I suggested it was any code changes
to a shippable branch of a source tree. I stand by that. But think we
should have this discussion on the ML and agree on it before moving a
summary to the bylaws.

Most of the above is minor. The last point is a major issue though.

Thanks again for picking this up and driving it Joan!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater