Heya,

I’ve made Mac binaries for the ongoing 1.6.1 vote:

http://people.apache.org/~jan/dist/packages/mac/1.6.1/

Testing as usual:

- Download
- Test signatures
- Double click to unzip
- Double click to start (make sure no other couch is running on port 5984)
- Futon should open up in your browser. Navigate to “Verify Installation”, and
then verify your installation.

Do report the results :)

Note: This is baed on a completely new build process that is dependent on
Homebrew. This will make it possible for anyone to make binaries, and we will
even be able to make binaries as part of the CI setup, so we can get test
binaries for every commit. This should get users testing bugfixes early on! :)

I’ll write it all up and link it when I’ve got it all together.

Also, this could be a request for rc4 binaries for Windows, Nick? :)
Best
Jan