Windows binaries are up for test at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/1.6.1/rc.4 (I
hope it wasn't premature to put them there). There are files for R14B04 and
R16B02. Usual drill:

1. Download the files for your preferred version.
2. Test signatures.
3. Double-click the exe to install.
4. Run couchdb.bat or start the service.
5. Start Futon and verify the installation.
6. Report your experience.

Thank you,

Nick