Hi after some vacations!

Just to clarify and to give answers to the questions asked in the
thread and the discussion:

It was never my direct intention to ship nmo with CouchDB in a release
(see initial post). While I am +1 to make it an official tool for
managing clusters (at least for now as we don't have a better
alternative), I really don't have hard feelings to _not_ include it in
an official release - feel free to discuss this, my donation/repo move
is not tied to any decision or opinion regarding that and I am also
happy to _not_ take part in that discussion, as these discussions tend
to be very time consuming and demanding, at least for me. Whatever the
final decision is, I am happy to help in any way once it is decided.

I also think the right way is to add it to the ASF - I am a single
person and CouchDB has some awesome JavaScripters that can help
maintaining it. I built it because I saw that CouchDB was missing such
a tool while I was working on the "install-wizard-ticket". I built it
for the CouchDB project with a limited personal use-case for me.

I can just double Jan's answer to io and node. I also want to add that
I think we, the CouchDB project, can learn a lot from the two projects
and the now forming foundation, as they have a lot more contributors
(339 folks currently - that is a lot for a singe project). They also
have more momentum and companies participating in core development: it
seems they have done at least some things right. In general, not tied
to node/io I can just recommend to everyone to also take a look beyond
CouchDB and to try to identify what other big projects do right or
where they fail, we can learn a lot!

I just wanted to answer the questions/statements from my perspective
as I started the thread and as I see the thread moves to a +1 for
moving robertkowalski/nmo to apache/couchdb-nmo I think I am starting
the process this week.

Best,
Robert