> On 14 Sep 2015, at 14:42, ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I’m suggesting a way how we can adopt a proven way
>> If that makes you want to unsubscribe, farewell.
>
> That is exactly what I called iron ordnung. Extreme unfriendliness is only
> allowed for your here, Jan. The one thing I fear now is that people are
> afraid to say ‘but’, or take a contrarian position in general. How can we
> avoid that?

I think it comes back to trust, if we all trust each other, that we have
the best of the project in mind, we shouldn’t have a problem disagreeing
with each other.

If you come at this is discussion from “if this happens, I’ll leave the
project”, then you probably don’t trust me to make good suggestions about our
culture. How can  I improve that?

> Without phrases ‘You don‘t like it? Farewell’, surely.

I’m sorry for the harsh tone, but I’m also really fed up with lazy excuses of
why we shouldn’t be a better community, and I especially called this out in my
original message, and now we already have a number of messages on this thread
that have nothing to do with the actual issue. That’s the kind of stuff that
makes we very very tired participating here.

Best
Jan