Hi Robert,

Care to give any more detail on your -1?

I gave a fairly extensive argument as to why I think such a
safeguard is important for our community. I also feel it would
be meaningless to push through an RFC without community support.
But our current bylaws would make this very straightforward.
Why not put in this "backstop?"

-Joan