> The Setup Wizard feature exists already and this would require the
> addition of one text field, an explanation, and a few lines to the
> _cluster_setup endpoint. All of which takes about as much time as
> writing all the emails in this thread that otherwise go nowhere.

Great, seems that you know how to fix it – then do fix it. I don’t know
how, and actually have neither time nor interest to get into it. I was
directly asked what is diff between 1.x and 2.x in terms of maintenance –
and I answered, pretty briefly. Please, don’t make a boring drama ‘why
don’t you contribute’ from my answer.

ermouth