           - Open downstream Docker PR for top-level couchdb image

Any objections?

-Joan "break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" Touzet

On 2020-02-13 8:11, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
+1

Checked on Mac OS Mojave.

On 10. Feb 2020, at 17:33, Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org> wrote:

Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.

Candidate release notes:

    https://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/3.0.html

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts
so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made.
Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig right in! (Only PMC members
have binding votes, but they depend on community feedback to gauge if an
official release is ready to be made.)

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.0.0/rc.1

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these
artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.

Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Joan "once in a lifetime" Touzet