I think I have read access to the COUCHDB namespace in Confluence, but not edit.

I'll skim through `main` to see if we need to / want to backport
things from there.
I can also bump every PR targeted for 3.x to see if people want to get
that content in there.

Release notes: I'm really _not_ good with docs, so I'm happy there's
someone who's doing that.

Donat