I just completed an open PR sweep on -docs, everything has an open PR in
need of +1s (thanks Nick, there's more waiting!) or needs some
additional help from the community.

I've also created a 3.2.0 milestone in the main repo:

  https://github.com/apache/couchdb/milestone/8

Feel free to add anything to this that you think should be in 3.2, even
if it's only aspirational. We can always pare it down if necessary.

-Joan