Hi Claude,

Am 11.05.24 um 09:45 schrieb Claude Warren:
Create a repository for license files separate from the main tool.  Perhaps
in the tools section, perhaps as a separate git project.  The idea is that
teams can develop/refine license definitions and release them into a shared
space.   This will make it easier if someone wants to find the PHP license
for example.  Then we should put the PHP and EUPL licenses in there.  We
can also put the XSD for license/configuration in there.

Do you mean this as a solution to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/RAT/issues/RAT-373 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/RAT/issues/RAT-370

OR do you mean this as a release independent way to provide example definitions of licenses/license combinations/license configurations/RAT configurations?

If it is part of a license lexicon I'd prefer it to have a site that we deploy somewhere. This was the reason for me to start my personal https://github.com/ottlinger/creadur-rat-examples as I was unable to understand the Maven plugin's configuration possibilities :)

Cheers,
Phil