I wrote my previous answer on a phone and it is not 100% correct.  I was
considering the output of the CLI --help command and that logically the
options could be grouped .  It may make sense for the ReportConfiguration
to be composed from several smaller Configuration objects that capture
those logical groupings.  However, that is a discussion for later.  This
change is about how we present the configuration options in the UIs,
specifically the command line version.