On 01/27/2014 03:52 PM, Tim Miller wrote:
OK, with the most recent version I am able to replicate the performance I was getting before. Thanks a lot Jörn!

Assuming this is in the next incremental release of opennlp, how quickly can we get a re-trained model into cTAKES?

I am currently working full time on the next release, and will very like be able to keep the pace until it is out. We are doing bigger changes this time and the next version will be 1.6.0. One of the interesting changes for you here could be the pluggable machine learning support (e.g. support for liblinear, mallet etc.).

Jörn