From: Harpreet Khanduja [hsk5...@rit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:07 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Lucene for UMLS2014

Hello,
    I would be grateful if someone could help.

    I created a lucene index for umls2014 but only for snomed vocabulary.
    I did this because I thought this would reduce the dictionary look up
time.
    But it still almost the same. Is there any other way to improve the
dictionary look up time?

Thank you,
Harpreet