Hi,

I have updated the customDictionary.xml and all the erros have gone but
still not getting any result. I am attaching the latest customDictionary.xml
and tomcat logs file.

Regards
Chahal Arora
Software Engineer
Raxa

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Chahal Arora <chahal.ar...@raxa.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was working on moving the terms from custom dictionary BSV file to MySQL
> database in LabValueFinder. I am able to connect to the database but not
> sure about the database schema.
>
> Is there an example available where the custom dictionary is connected to
> mysql database instead of a bsv file or hsql database?
>
> Attached is the customDictionary.xml file that I am using.
>

> Regards
> Chahal Arora
> Software Engineer
> Raxa

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<lookupSpecification>

    <dictionaries>
                <dictionary>
                    <name>customDictionaryTerms</name>
                    <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.JdbcRareWordDictionary</implementationName>
                    <properties>
                       <property key="jdbcDriver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
                       <property key="jdbcUrl" value="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/umlstest?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf8&amp;useSSL=false"/>
                       <property key="jdbcUser" value="mysql-username"/>
                       <property key="jdbcPass" value="mysql-password"/>
                       <property key="rareWordTable" value="rareword"/>
                    </properties>
                </dictionary>
    </dictionaries>

                <conceptFactories>
                <conceptFactory>
                    <name>LabAnnotatorTestConcepts</name>
                    <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.concept.JdbcConceptFactory</implementationName>
                    <properties>
                        <property key="jdbcDriver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
                        <property key="jdbcUrl" value="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/umlstest?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf8&amp;useSSL=false"/>
                        <property key="jdbcUser" value="mysql-username"/>
                        <property key="jdbcPass" value="mysql-password"/>
                        <property key="tuiTable" value="tui"/>
                        <property key="prefTermTable" value="prefTerm"/>
                         Optional tables for optional term info.
                        Uncommenting these lines alone may not persist term information;
                        persistence depends upon the TermConsumer.
                        <property key="snomedTable" value="snomedct"/>
                        <property key="rxnormTable" value="rxnorm"/>
                    </properties>
                </conceptFactory>
            </conceptFactories>

              Defines what terms and concepts will be used
            <dictionaryConceptPairs>
                <dictionaryConceptPair>
                    <name>LabAnnotatorPair</name>
                    <dictionaryName>LabAnnotatorTestDict</dictionaryName>
                    <conceptFactoryName>LabAnnotatorTestConcepts</conceptFactoryName>
                </dictionaryConceptPair>
            </dictionaryConceptPairs>

            <rareWordConsumer>
                <name>Term Consumer</name>
                <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.consumer.DefaultTermConsumer</implementationName>
                <properties>
                    <property key="codingScheme" value="custom"/>
                </properties>
            </rareWordConsumer>

</lookupSpecification>