Hi Chahal,

Looking at the error trace:
‘javax.servlet.ServletException,java.io.IOException
19 Dec 2017 17:56:01  INFO RequestMappingHandlerAdapter - Looking for
@ControllerAdvice: WebApplicationContext for namespace
'ctakes-rest-service-servlet'’

It looks like you are trying to mix match codes from both ctakes-rest-service
and ctakes-web-rest module I guess. Ctakes-rest-service module is obsolete now
and request you to consider only ctakes-web-rest module  in
https://github.com/GoTeamEpsilon/ctakes-rest-service/tree/master/ctakes-web-rest

Regards,
Gandhi

From: Chahal Arora [mailto:chahal.ar...@raxa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:20 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom Dictionary connected to mysql

Hi Gandhi,

With updated customDictionary.xml all errors were gone.

I am not sure about the schema of the tables used. I have taken reference from
JdbcRareWordDictionary.java -
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/dictionary/JdbcRareWordDictionary.java
  and JdbcConceptFactory.java -
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/concept/JdbcConceptFactory.java

I am using the ctakes-rest-web server and getting all the annotation array as
empty in the result json.

Attached tomcat logs again.

Regards
Chahal Arora
Software Engineer
Raxa

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Gandhi Rajan Natarajan