Hi Gandhi, Sean, and James

Thank you all for your help.

It ran fine but after some time, I started getting the following error-

ERROR JdbcRareWordDictionary - No operations allowed after statement closed.

The class giving the issue is -
https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/bed6cca07743e30aec40aae30af1738a0ba1a93d/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/dictionary/JdbcRareWordDictionary.java

It looks like the statement is getting closed by a thread and another
thread is trying to use it.

mysqlUrl entred - jdbc:mysql://
127.0.0.1:3306/umlstest?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&useSSL=false&amp

Is there a MySQL setting I need to change or the code in
JdbcRareWordDictionary.java
like creating a connection pool?

Regards
Chahal Arora