A couple of questions about installing a custom dictionary in lookup fast.
I hope I'm not too far off the track.

I've used the dictionary creator with a UMLS install to create the
dictionary script, prop file, and xml file in my ctakes resources tree

1.  Do I have to manually run this script to execute all its SQL statements
into hsqldb or is this executed by the cTakes program when it encounters
the XML descriptor?
If manual running is needed, are there instructions on how and where to
load the script?

2.  The xml file generated by the dictionary creator contains lines with
duplicate names-- see yellow highlight.  Is this  correct?
<name>my_dict_v1Terms</name>
         <property key="jdbcUrl"
value="jdbc:hsqldb:file:resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/
my_dict_v1/my_dict_v1"/>

3.  Try as I might I cannot get ctakes to load anything other than
sno_rx.   I'm using a piper file with an entry looking like
      add org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.OverlapJCasTermAnnotator
DictionaryDescriptor=org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/my_dict_v1.xml
Not sure if they're looked at any more but I also changed these xml files
under desc as well.

desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/desc/analysis_engine/UmlsOverlapLookupAnnotator.xml

desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/desc/analysis_engine/UmlsLookupAnnotator.xml

But I can't even get it to fail to try to load mine.
my log looks like this

      30 Jul 2020 15:43:37  INFO AbstractJCasTermAnnotator - Exclusion
tagset loaded: CC CD DT EX IN LS MD PDT POS PP PP$ PRP PRP$ RP TO VB VBD
VBG VBN VBP VBZ WDT WP WPS WRB
      30 Jul 2020 15:43:37  INFO AbstractJCasTermAnnotator - Using minimum
term text span: 3
      30 Jul 2020 15:43:37  INFO AbstractJCasTermAnnotator - Using
Dictionary Descriptor: org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/
sno_rx_16ab.xml

Any suggestions?

Regards,  Peter