From: Miller, Timothy <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:22 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changes to UTS Authentication for Authorized Content Distributors
[EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS] [SUSPICIOUS] [SUSPICIOUS] [SUSPICIOUS] [SUSPICIOUS]

* External Email - Caution *

There's no doubt, maybe even 5.0.0 could be justified, but the hope (at
least my hope!) was that if we could get out a 4.0.0.0.0.....1 release
with just this change, it would satisfy anyone who just wants to make
sure their setup still works when the NLM switches off the REST server.
Tim