Hi Peter,

I tried building the ctakes project from https://github.com/apache/ctakes
out of curiosity to check on this issue. But I am hitting on a different
issue in building ctakes-core module.  The error is "Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-core:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT"

Am I missing something? Where do I get or build
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-core.jar?

--
Regards,
Gandhi

"The best way to find urself is to lose urself in the service of others !!!"