Ghandi,  I'm going out for a bit.   Not sure how familiar you are with git,
so forgive me if this is obvious

*$ git statusOn branch mainnothing to commit, working tree clean*

If you've started making changes stash them in a branch and make sure your
tree is clean to simplify what you are finding.

Peter