HI Ghandi,

That's one of the fundamental jars that gets built when you start from the
top.  And if you encounter the error I found, "core" isn't going to be
built and therefore any succeeding component also dependent on core will
also fail.   Check your build log and see if it doesn't mention the
"contexttokenizer"

I will be checking in a fix.  A bunch of files, in the next day or so.

Peter