From: Jeffery Painter <j...@jivecast.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 4:28 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Build issues today [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Thanks Sean...

I tried just updating the parent pom.xml to 5.0.1-SNAPSHOT and that
seemed to work for now.

If you did not see, I uploaded my PR requests as well and verified each
one builds independently with the current main branch.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/ctakes/pull/10__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!rLnzw0dsZI7qw5aqEdEC-KT8vlgYdrqKbYivutEU69f7S85vYrWwI1c3zq9t2IjAyDW-iO4YIewdSUyYJ6tKsjoyhQ$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/ctakes/pull/11__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!rLnzw0dsZI7qw5aqEdEC-KT8vlgYdrqKbYivutEU69f7S85vYrWwI1c3zq9t2IjAyDW-iO4YIewdSUyYJ6t92B9cbQ$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/ctakes/pull/12__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!rLnzw0dsZI7qw5aqEdEC-KT8vlgYdrqKbYivutEU69f7S85vYrWwI1c3zq9t2IjAyDW-iO4YIewdSUyYJ6tZsaHpTg$

I am computing some large similarity matrices with the updated code
today, and so far so good!

Thanks,

Jeff