From: Jeffery Painter <j...@jivecast.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 11:55 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Build issues today [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Just a heads up, getting several build issues due to the fact that the
5.0.0-SNAPSHOT jars for most of the ctakes-??-models.jar seem to have
disappeared from the snapshot repository.

Manually adjusting those to 5.0.1-SNAPSHOT is working for now, but
thought I would let whoever controls the build process know that a fresh
checkout from github is currently broken.

Example:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ctakes-ytex-uima: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-ytex-uima:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-dependency-parser-models:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(absent):
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-dependency-parser-models:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT was
not found in
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!rib8DHyV18yZjtkkuXnrMN2QW0rSURWoyL5_Smr6rhyFqr3JaSzUbSIpnLP1QfUSfCeKAE5VksX-Ls64kzyp0Ej7uw$
during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local
repository and resolution is not reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Verified that core models have disappeared:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes-core-models/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/__;!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!rib8DHyV18yZjtkkuXnrMN2QW0rSURWoyL5_Smr6rhyFqr3JaSzUbSIpnLP1QfUSfCeKAE5VksX-Ls64kzxgwSJHlg$

contains no jars

Thanks,

Jeff