From: Akram <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 12:13 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Build issues today [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

 Is cTAKES 5.0 ready to be used? or is it still under development?where can we
download it?
    On Wednesday, 24 January 2024 at 12:00:07 pm GMT-5, Finan, Sean
<sean.fi...@childrens.harvard.edu.invalid> wrote:

 Hi Gandhi,

Jeff's problem is related to something that avoids the problem that you saw.
You can get rid of your error if you switch the models to 5.0.0 instead of
5.0.0-SNAPSHOT  (or 5.0.1-SNAPSHOT).  Those 'version' models are not served by
the Snapshot server, so they can be picked up without masking problems from
maven.  Putting together a 5.0.0 candidate has been troublesome, but it will
happen.

Thanks,
Sean