I'd definitely prefer if the excpetion was on of the I18N things.   A
LARGE chunk of our users are actually from China.  According to google
analytics, China is #2 after the US.   It's definitely important to keep
the option open to make this stuff localizable.  ESPECIALLY for
configuration things where a non-developer might need to make changes.
More "admin" like tasks.

Note: if you have a Logger, you already have the bundle.   The i18n
message can take the Logger instead of the bundle.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]