Yes, it was good that James Mao created a CXF-zh list, with so many Chinese
committers, developing a Chinese language CXF community was a huge bonus for
us that the other web service stacks didn't have.  Doing Google blog
searches, we do seem to lag in Japan though because the Axis 1.x web site is
translated into Japanese.

Glen