Hi Christian

Indeed, I can see JMSDestination & JMSFactory importing a lot of Spring
classes, so my last commit was futile, I started working yesterday on the
test which I did not finish, but that work will need to be parked for now...

In fact, I was definitely blind yesterday, removed InitializingBean from
JMSConfiguration which still imports a bunch of other Spring classes. That
did fix the deployment issue per se to the container instance with no Spring
available but as Willem mentioned it did not make any sense in the end...

So I guess given that CXF JMS transport can not be used in non-Spring
deployments then a custom JMS transport would need to be created instead...

cheers, Sergey

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net