Hi Tomasz -

thanks for looking into it - yes, lets try to get it back to normal.
Lets see if we can realistically work with GWT - effectively we need
to decide at some point if GWT is what will be used for other similar
tasks, for getting the log files downloaded, for having another tab
showing the list of managed components, etc.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com