Hi

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Biju Nair <biju74tec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Updated the JIRA with DIFF file.
>
> May I know whether that worked.

I have problems applying the patch, as it seems like InjectionUtils
has been completely changed, I can't spot, by looking at the diff
file, what the actual changes are.
I'm going to attach svn properties file from my local snapshot to
JIRA, can you please give me a favor and try again with those
properties applied ?

thanks, Sergey