That was my mistake. I was using Eclipse IDE and I formatted the java file,
so the whole file got messed up.

I revereted the changes and made support only for bean with nested Map
interface (FormParam(""),QueryParam("")..)

Attaching the changed file with this mail.
------------------------------
Details,

Modified the changes only for supporting map's interface only inside beans.

Classes Changed,
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils

Methods Changed
public static Object handleBean(...) - Added another if clause
"} else if (InjectionUtils.isSupportedMap(type)) {"

Methods Added
isSupportedMap
mergeMap
convertMultimapToMap