> the easybeans package is called easybeans-cxf-extension, am I correct that
> the easybeans bootstrap or cxfListener should be registered as an extension?
> Perhaps I could set up an easybeans extension in cxf and try to deploy by
> way of cxf jaxws serverFactory, or equivalent? I would need help verifying
> correctness of JAX-WS Java code and xml config files and namespaces,
> and perhaps help with Maven setup, such as ?plugin setup? I think to set
> up a file without a parent would be best (if we go this direction) and to
> place
> all dependencies in that file.

Are you asking how to deploy CXF JAXWS Easybeans endpoints ?
You need to understand how that works, every single bit. I can't help
there, you need to talk to Easybeans
experts, deploy it, and then we will discuss how a similar procedure
can be achieved for JAX-RS. You are asking questions which I can only
attempt to answer by doing exactly what I'm asking you to do, deploy
JAX-WS endpoint and learn and then repeat the similar process for
JAX-RS.

thanks, Sergey