Hi,

I upgraded our environment to use 2.7.7 and immediately upon deployment I
started getting the following error:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/ws-policy.xsd; lineNumber: 30; columnNumber: 69;
schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd', because 1) could not find the
document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
document is not <xsd:schema>.

this looks like perhaps there is a spring schemas mapping missing?

I have lowered the logging for now so that I don't see the WARN, but
wondered if anyone was aware why I would be seeing this now.

I am behind a firewall, but I was behind a firewall in 2.7.6 and did not
see this message in the logs.

Thanks for any info you might have