On Sep 24, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> maybe this is just a guess, but shouldn't adding those referenced
> schemas to the relevant BP namespace handlers's schema lookup code
> would solve this look up problem? I think those schemas were not
> included there because we don't directly use those namespaces in
> blueprint.xml.

If you look at the commit, I did try that and it didn't completely fix the
problem.  Not really sure why as I didn't have time to completely dig into
blueprint yet.  I know initially blueprint will only gather up the schemas for
all the namespaces it finds (which the imported namespaces aren't part of
those) and thus goes down a different path for the imports.   Would need to
recheck to figure out what was happening.

Dan