Hi Sergey,

Yep, it’s about to use Java9 to build and run CXF 3.2.x with classical java
“classpath” way. To fully adapt the CXF to use jigsaw module, I think we need a
JDK9 only branch to work with.

Btw, it’s already in current CXF master(3.2.x-SNAPSHOT). We can build and pass
all tests with latest  JDK 9.0.1. So CXF 3.2.x have it already. I guess what we
would do next is fork a 3.2.x-fixes branch based on current master, and change
the master version to 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT, and this master branch could be the one
we can experiment with pure JAVA9 new features.

Cheers.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat