Hey Sergey,

Do we have a goal to support Java 9 modules (aka Jigsaw) for
the new master branch? Or we just looking to benefit from the
latest changes in stardand library (as you mentioned, Flow & Co,
collections are also a good example)? Is our current master JDK9
compatible actually (haven't seen successfull builds from
https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-Master-JDK9) ?

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko