+1

Two small side notes:

1. If cxf is not the right "home", geronimo would definitively be (
http://geronimo.apache.org/microprofile/ to be concrete)
2. From my past experience having a graphql parser API (body reader for
jaxrs/mp) is the most important feature, everything else is mainly the link
to the backend and highly depends impl choices and the abstraction a
framework gives is often  more an issue (N+1 queries to cite one obvious
common problem) than a solution even if tempting