Hey Andy,

Certainly +1, I think CXF would be a great place to host HTTP-based
MP GraphQL implementation. I am wondering (probably related to Romain's
2nd point) if the intention is to implement the specification from scratch
or pull in graphql-java? In any case, I think it would be great addition to
CXF, count me in.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko